This article covers how to change your email account password in cPanel.
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Click on Email Accounts under the Email section.
- Locate the account you wish to update the password for and click the Manage button located to the right of the account listing.
- Under the section labeled Security, find the field for New Password and enter your new password. You can also use the Generate button to generate a random password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Manage page then click the button labeled Update Email Settings to apply the new password.
Don't forget to change the email password in all of your email clients after you follow the steps above, or you won't be able to send or receive mail.