Sometimes you need to quickly edit a file and you can do that quite easily in cPanel.
Perform the following steps to edit files using File Manager in cPanel:
- Log in to your cPanel: https://YOURDOMAIN.COM/cpanel
- Click on "File Manager".
- Find the file you want to edit.
- Click on it and click on "Edit" at the top. You will need to click "Edit" again after a new "Edit" box pops up.
- Press 'CTRL + F' to search for a value you want to change.
- Change the value to what you would like.
- Click on "Save Changes" at the very top right.
- Click "Close" at the top right to close this window and return to cPanel.