How to Set Up a New FTP account in cPanel
1) Log in to your cPanel: www.YOURDOMAIN.com/cpanel
2) Click on "FTP Accounts" under the section called "Files"
3) Choose a name for the FTP account (i.e. home, work, etc.)
4) Create a password or use the password generator to create a password and input it twice
5) Choose the directory that the FTP account will have
6) Set a quota
7) Click on "Create FTP Account"
Note: The main FTP account for your cPanel user is located at the bottom and will be called the same as your cPanel user.