This is how you access your Cloud server's main page in HostDime's Cloud.
- Log into your CORE account and click Cloud under the Products menu.
- Click the Login to Cloud Portal button.
- Now you will be on our Cloud dashboard page. Click on the Virtual Servers item in the sidebar to switch to a view of your virtual servers.
- You will see a list of all of the virtual servers you've created. Click on the Label for the server you want to work with.
- This will take you to a page where you can see up-to-the-minute statistics and work with your virtual server.
Click Backups – Files
Note, and click Take a Backup
Convert the new backup to a template: