You need to access your Cloud server in order to start it.
Access your Virtual Server's Main Page
This is how you access your Cloud server's main page in HostDime's Cloud.
- Log into your CORE account and click Cloud under the Products menu.
- Click the Login to Cloud Portal button.
- Now you will be on our Cloud dashboard page. Click on the Virtual Servers item in the sidebar to switch to a view of your virtual servers.
- You will see a list of all of the virtual servers you've created. Click on the Label for the server you want to work with.
- This will take you to a page where you can see up-to-the-minute statistics and work with your virtual server.
Start your Virtual Server
All you need to do is to click the ON button to start the server. This may take a few minutes to complete.