1) Go to our SSL tools page: http://www.dimenoc.com/tools/ssl/
2) Click on CSR Generator and enter all of your domain's WHOIS Registrant details. You can enter any email address in the Email field.
To find your domain's WHOIS information, you can use any online public lookup such as: https://whois.icann.org/en
3) Click Generate. You will see 3 items:
- Certificate Request - this is what you need to place your SSL order. It is important you copy/paste everything within this box from "- - - - -BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST- - - - -" all the way to "- - - -END CERTIFICATE REQUEST- - - - -"
- Certificate - a self-signed certificate that you can install if you don't plan on purchasing an SSL. Otherwise, please disregard this.
- Private Key - Save this in a safe place as it is required for installation. It is important you copy/paste everything within this box from "- - - - -BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY- - - - -" all the way to "- - - - -END RSA PRIVATE KEY- - - - -"