Phone contact icon1.888.402.3463Int'l 1.407.756.1126
 
 


HostDime - A True Global Company

 
 

HostDime Brazil Brazil Branch Profile - www.hostdime.com.br

HostDime Brazil was the very first global branch of HostDime which inaugurated in 2006 and has grown to be one of the must reputable Data Center providers in Brazil. Brazil, known for being one of the most fastest growing emerging markets has an extremely high technological growth rate. The demand for Brazil based cloud products will continue to be in high demand through 2020 and was one of the reasons we selected to extend our extensive array of products. Brazil is no doubt one of the premier "HOT" global markets for business and the leading one in all South America.

HostDime Brazil Photo


Data Center

HostDime Brazil currently operates 2 Data Centers. One in Joa Pessoa, Brazil the North part of Brazil and Sao Paulo, Brazil the South part of Brazil. Both Our Tier 3 Data Centers in Brazil give clients 2 distinct locations to target the north and south markets of Brazil. In addition the availability to have redundancy is available . We offer many cloud services in this location that including colocation, dedicated servers, business hosting and VPS all physically located in Brazil.

Network

Both Brazil network HostDime Brazil operates has multiple diverse and redundant connections from the leading bandwidth providers in brazil such as GVT, Embratel, telefonica and Intelig (TIM). These 4 providers compose 85% of the national bandwidth in Brazil and was the reason we selected them. The other 15% is covered by peering in the major Brazil PTT peering exchange. This network design allows for our network to reach everyone in Brazil at the lowest latency possible.

São Paulo

São Paulo is the largest city in Brazil, the largest city in the southern hemisphere and Americas, and the world's seventh largest city by population. The metropolis is anchor to the São Paulo metropolitan area, ranked as the second most populous metropolitan area in the Americas and among the five largest metropolitan areas in the world!

Joao Pessoa

Joao Pessoa is the city that is the most east, geographically, in the Americas. With a population of about 1 million, it proves to be a very critical location for the success of the branch. Aside from warm waters, very beautiful culture and great architecture, Joao Pessoa and Brazil overall is on the forefront of technological advances. This is a huge reason for the selection of this location and also a model used for future branches.

Personnel

Name: Filipe Mendes
Experience: 6 Years
Certifications/Education: Business Degree
Title: Director
Phone: 83 - 3049-4222
Branch Website: HostDime Brazil
Email:

Filipe

Brazil based products and services

Please use the contact form below to inquire about our dedicated servers, colocation, VPS, business cloud hosting located in São Paulo, Brazil.