The Mac Mini is a powerful small desktop computer and server praised for its compatibility, performance, processor and power efficiencies. Utilizing a Mac Mini as a web server, FTP server, build server, offsite backup, etc is a flexible and cost efficient way to host your operations.
It’s time to move your sensitive data out of your office and give it the space, power, and connectivity it deserves. Our colocation service allows you to take advantage of our secure and reliable data center infrastructure to house your Mac!
You can purchase a spared space for $75 a month, or a private space for $100 a month. Both options include 25 Tbs of monthly bandwidth, 1 gigabit burstable GigE uplink, 1 Amp power at 208BV, and four usable IPs.
All Mac Mini Colocation Packages Include:
- Premium, redundant Tier 1 Bandwidth providers (Lumen & Level 3 / Cogent / Telefonica / NTT / Miami NOTA Peering).
- Dual redundant fiber feeds including Orlando gateway dual entry and private dark fiber to Miami NAP of the Americas.
- 100% uptime availability thanks to full UPS and generator conditioned power.
- Enjoy unlimited reboots monthly.
- 24x7x365 remote, smart, and expert hands is always available for Mac Mini colocation clients.
- CORE client portal for contact via ticket, phone, email, live chat concierge.
Mac Mini Colocation in Our Orlando Data Center
Our Orlando data center includes complete redundancy in power, network connectivity, and unparalleled security and safety.
The facility is also carrier neutral. Carrier neutral data centers allow interconnectivity between multiple telecommunication carriers and colocation providers. Enterprises looking for colocation can buy just the space and power they need from us, while purchasing the bandwidth directly from their provider of choice. Our facility is the most connected in the Orlando metro area.
We’ve been in the colocation industry for over 20 years; rest easy knowing you are entrusting your Mac Mini colocation service to good hands. Open a chat with our data center sales team if you have any questions or want a custom quote!