Blogworld’s New Media Expo was held this past weekend in Las Vegas and the HostDime crew was fortunate enough to exhibit at the event and witness some very informative presentations. NMX is the world’s first industry wide conference and trade show dedicated to providing knowledge and access for bloggers, podcasters, and other web content creators.
The digital expo thrived in the real world and online as the event garnered over 4000 tweets, 2200 contributors, 47 million impressions, and that’s just statistics from one day!
HostDime would like to give a shout-out to our awesome exhibitor neighbors Libsyn, who cleaned up at the NMX Podcaster Awards. 14 of the 22 podcast winners of this year host and publish with Libsyn. They truly are dominating the podcast industry right now.
Many thanks to those who came by and said “Hello” and inquired about our hosting products and services. If you were unable to make it to the desert this year, you are still in luck! HostDime scoured the internet and hassled some speakers to give you 15 full presentations from this year’s expo.
1. “The Mighty Nudge: The Future of SEO, Social Media, & Content Marketing” by Rand Fishkin, CEO of SEOmoz
2. “Combining SEO + Community to Create the Perfect Marriage” by Jennifer Lopez of SEOmoz
3. “52 Tips on Content & Community from the Top New Media Experts” compiled by TopRankMarketing.com
4. “War of Words: Myth-Busting Social, SEO, & Content Marketing” by Lee Odden of TopRankMarketing.com
5. “Advanced Blog Design” by Mitch Canter
6. “A Case Study for Maximizing Influencer Outreach” by Tamsen Webster
7. “Publishing 101 for Content Creators: From Decision to Market” by Ellen Gerstein, Marketing Director at Grand Central Publishing
8. “Link Building: The Best Marketing Strategy You’ve Never Heard” by Alison Groves, Product Coordinator for Raven Internet Marketing Tools
9. “The Seven Deadly Sins of List Building” by Phil Hollows, Founder & CEO of FeedBlitz
10. “How to Add Photography into Your Marketing Mix” by C. C. Chapman, Founder and President of The Cleon Foundation
11. “How to Effectively Podcast to a Global Audience” by Karin Hoegh of PodConsult
12. “The Connected Consumer” by Lin Humphrey
13. “B2C Content Marketing 2013 Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends” by Marketing Profs
14. “Three Very Unique Ways To Build Community” by Jeramiah Giehl, Jason Bellini, & Joe Brewer
15. “YOUtility: How Smart Companies Are Helping, Not Selling” by Jay Baer, President of Convince and Convert
Click here to request slides from Jay Baer.
We’re not done with #NMX yet. Early next week, we’ll report on more of what we learned from speakers at the expo to help with your blog and business.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay up-to-date with new articles every week!
DID YOU KNOW? HostDime offers a wide variety of fully managed dedicated servers that range from basic to the most advanced and sophisticated in the hosting industry!