Have you ever played that game where you had to guess how many jelly beans were in a jar? It’s not easy, and as much as you try to use mathematics to figure it out, it’s going to be mostly about guessing a lucky number.
Well, our latest contest is asking you, “How much Disk Space is in the DimeNoc Datacenter?” HostDime’s datacenter is located in Central Florida, and we have THOUSANDS of servers. Can you guess how much disk space is in those servers? We would like your answer in the form of Gigabytes.
(Psst… It’s a BIG number)
Wanna play? Here’s the rules!
- All rules must be followed or you are ineligible.
- Decide how many Gigabytes of Disk Space you think are in the Datacenter.
- Tweet to HostDime “Hey @hostdime I think the #DimeNoc datacenter contains _____ Gigabytes of Disk Space” Filling in the blank with your guess.
- Or you can post on our Facebook Wall “I think the #DimeNoc datacenter contains _____ Gigabytes of Disk Space” Filling in the blank with your guess.
- All countries are eligible for the prize!
- One answer per Twitter Handle/Facebook Profile. If you guess more than once we will use your first guess.
- No HostDime employees, employees of affiliated companies, former employees or their immediate families are eligible to win.
- We will disqualify you if we feel you have been supplied an answer by someone at HostDime, and this is based solely on our discretion. So everyone, please play far. This is for fun.
- Contest Ends June 1, 2012at 12:01 AM Eastern time.
So, what are we playing for??
1st Place – the person who most closely guesses how much Disk Space in Gigabytes in the datacenter wins a
$100.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO AMAZON.COM
2nd Place – the person who is second closest to the right number of Disk Space in Gigabytes in the datacenter wins a
$50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO AMAZON.COM
3rd Place – the person who is third closest to the right number of Disk Space in Gigabytes in the datacenter wins a
$25.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO AMAZON.COM
So be sure to read and follow the rules! Good luck!